Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all!

Submitted by Linda
After some crazy busy weeks, I finally had some time today to do some shopping with my mom. We hit our usual favorite places, and then ended up at Barbara Cheatley's in downtown Claremont. I have been saving a gift certificate from this store since my birthday in March, and when I walked in, I knew I MUST have this tablecloth!
You may remember a tablecloth purchased from the same store in December. Many of you know that I love vintage stuff, and I love linens. As soon as I got home, I ironed it up and put it on my table. Both tablecloths are made by Moda, and come in a darling little pouch with a button closure.I enjoy the "Harvest" aspect of Halloween, and the fun of dressing up, but am not a huge fan of the scary stuff. Since this tablecloth isn't Halloween specific, it will take me from October 1 through Thanksgiving!

No comments: