Sunday, September 13, 2009

What's In the Box??

Submitted by Michelle
On Friday night I made an almost 2 hour drive to Corona to attend a stamping event being hosted by my friend Lis Ljung. She is a Stampin' Up! star, having sold over $800,000 so far during her career as a demonstrator and I'm lucky enough to be part of her downline of demonstrators. Lis always has creative and classy ideas and when I saw this box on her blog I had to sign up for the class and make one! This is what is inside:
On the left side of the front flap is a set of post-it notes and next to it, in the smaller sized matchbook, you could keep postage stamps.
In the front two pockets are four 3X3 cards and four tags (2 of each design.)
And in the back pocket are 6 regular sized cards (2 of each design).
So many times I am the leader of an event and it was super fun for me to be part of the group and actually get to make something! I love this stationary kit and Lis had the great idea of using Christmas designer paper to make gifts for the holidays. I can't wait to try that concept out and hold a class for my stampers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would live to do this class