Saturday, August 15, 2009

Things I Love

Submitted by Michelle
David and I are at the beach for some rest and relaxation and a longtime friend that I've known since the third grade is visiting us for a few days as well. Despite all that, I can't stop stamping! I brought a few projects to work on and this morning I got inspired to finish a Make-And-Take from convention that utilizes the Things I Love stamp set.

When I first saw this set in the catalog I wasn't interested in it, but then I got it for free at convention and of course, I totally dig it now. I made three 3X3 cards. Each card has a different love: shoes, shopping, chocolate but the sentiment inside is always the same: "...but most of all YOU!" As in, "I love chocolate, but most of all YOU!" Cute right?
Bermuda Bay cardstock is the base of all 3 cards. It is a great In Color this year and co-ordinates well with Chocolate Chip cardstock.

Another In Color, Melon Mambo, accents the card but this time in the form of polka-dot ribbon. Did you know Stampin' Up! In Colors are based on current decorating trends? No wonder we love them so much, year after year.

The cards make a cute gift when packaged in a cello bag with an easy to make topper that keeps the bag closed.
Now if only there was another love added to this set: stamping! Then it would be complete.

No comments: