Saturday, August 8, 2009

Salt Lake City - Day 4

Submitted by Michelle
It's my last day in Salt Lake City and while I have learned TONS and been motivated and inspired to do more with my stamps and my business, one product that I have been won over to is the new Build-A-Bear stamp set and Big Shot die series. (Stampin' Up! has an exclusive partnership with Build-A-Bear!!) When I first previewed them in the Holiday Mini Catalog prior to convention I thought, "I don't need that! I might teach kindergarten kids but I really don't have the market for bear stuff!!!" Cut to me at Momento Mall purchasing the convention only Stampin' Up! Build-A-Bear.
Too cute, right?
I've also seen lots of fun and cute things to do with the stamps and dies. I could simply use the stamps to make cards that would be great for young kids.
Or I could use the Big Shot dies to cut the bears and their clothing out of cardstock and designer series paper and make a cute magnetic board for the bears. Kinda like the paper dolls we used to use as kids. Wouldn't that be a great and easy birthday gift for a younger child?
Or, if I was feeling especially crafty, I could use the Big Shot dies to cut the bears out of felt and the clothes out of fabric and create a cute kid-sized tote. Seriously, so fun and so easy. I'm thinking some moms of my kinder kids might be interested in this class.
So if you have a son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, niece, nephew or special child in your life, think about making them a gift using the Build-A-Bear products. I'll be holding a class soon!

No comments: