Monday, August 10, 2009

Nick's Haircut

Submitted by Linda
"I think that the most important thing a woman can have - next to talent, of course - is her hairdresser." Joan Crawford

Although I'm not sure Joan Crawford was the maven of wisdom, these words are somewhat true. It has been my pleasure to have my same hairdresser for over 15 years. I like how Sandy keeps current with trends, and isn't afraid to tell me what NOT to do with my hair! It's also been fun to watch her girls grow up with my boys.

The other day, Nick wanted a haircut before his senior portrait appointment. Well, for any random occasion Nick will take potluck at the Haircut Store. But for important events we call Sandy. As she was cutting his hair, I remembered that she gave him his first "real" haircut, back in May of 1994.
So, for the sake of nostalgia, I snapped this pic of Sandy and Nick, July '09, with my phone. Neither of them were too happy about it - notice neither of them are looking at the camera or smiling!
Here is Nick, second from left, sporting his new 'do!
(Left to Right: Jon, Nick, Jake, Tommy)
It's funny how the trends change - a few years back these guys all had the shaggy look!

No comments: