Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lucky Duck!

Submitted by Linda
This past Spring, I purchased a stamp set called "Wagon Full of Fun", mostly for a super cute cupcake that was included in the set. I also love this duck. Today I used it to create a baby shower announcement.

One of my favorite coloring tools is the blender pen. This marker is wet but has no colored ink. In the photo below, you can see that I scribbled on a metal tin with my colored markers, then I used the blender pen to pick up the ink, and color it onto my card stock. This gives it a softer "watercolor" vibe, rather than the marker stripes that can sometimes show up when coloring a large area with markers.
Here is my final product! I used dimensionals to make the duck pop up a bit, and added glitter to the bow!
Supplies used: Pretty in Pink card stock, Purely Pomegranite card stock, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, Crushed Curry ink, Rich Razzleberry ink, Dusty Durango ink, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, and contraband yellow ribbon.

No comments: