Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More 3X3

Submitted by Michelle
The 3 X 3 card holder that Linda and I created over the weekend is so cute that it has inspired me to make more! I'm in love with the Razzleberry Lemonade designer series paper from Stampin' Up! so I decided to use it to create another card set.
The card holder is made with Rich Razzleberry cardstock (a new In Color from SU!) and the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP.
I created 4 cards to go inside using Melon Mambo cardstock (another new In Color) along with more of the Razzleberry DSP and cardstock. The stamp set I used is called Think Happy Thoughts. Each card has a different sentiment: happy thoughts, happy birthday, thanks so much, and friendship.

Simple. Clean. Easy to make. I think the entire project took me about 15 minutes from start to finish.

I liked it so much that I put it in a cello bag, tied it with a ribbon and sent it off to a friend.
All supplies available through my Stampin' Up! website. Click on the catalog in the sidebar if you are interested in placing an order.

No comments: