Thursday, July 30, 2009

Micro Beads!

Submitted by Linda
With my DH and boys out of town, I had some time to do some uninterrupted crafting with my mom. In the spirit of using up our old supplies, I discovered these tags that were stamped but not colored. I pulled out my watercolor pencils, blender pen, and I came across these micro-beads. I can't remember when I bought them, but they had never been used.

I love the neato bumpy texture that they create!
On this card I just added the beads to the centers of the flowers in the bouquet.

I tend to be a saver of stamps, and sometimes find it hard to part with old sets. Michelle has helped me adopt an "out with the old, in with the new" attitude, but even she would agree that some sets are classics and always appealing. This set is called Living Large and is one of my faves.

Now that these are finished I can move onto a new project!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Linda - I agree you, there are those few stamp sets you just cannot part with.