Wednesday, July 15, 2009

C-Mont Club

Submitted by Michelle

This weekend is my stamp club in Claremont and in an effort to eliminate stress from my life, I actually designed the cards ahead of time rather than the day before! Funny how little things like doing work in advance can help free up our minds.

Here are the 3 cards we will be making.

I'm trying to use up the designer paper and in color cardstock from last year's catalog. In this card I used Candy Lane DSP and Riding Hood Red cardstock. (Sorry for the poor photo quality. The flash washed out the color a bit.)
This card uses Kiwi Kiss cardstock and Raspberry Tart DSP, both from the old catalog. It is hard to see but I used an impressions plate to emboss the background of the card and I added glitter to the flowers for some extra sparkle.
This card introduces 2 new In Colors: Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo, along with a new DSP, Razzleberry Lemonade. I love it and I think my club members will too.
To order any of the products used to make these cards visit my website by clicking here.

No comments: