Monday, June 29, 2009

Out With The Old...

Submitted by Michelle

To help celebrate my birthday, Linda came for a day of crafting. Stampin' Up! has a new catalog debuting on July 1, so we decided our crafting theme should be, "Out with the old and in with the new." Our goal was to use up as much of our old/retired Stampin' Up product as we could. In a mere 1.5 days of crafting, this is what we accomplished.
We were on a mission to use up all current in-color papers, ribbons, die cut blooms and felt flowers...
retiring designer series paper...
and 3 tins of two year old Accents and Elements stickers.





In total we made 126 tags, 26 notecard holders each containing 6 notecards (that's 156 notecards!), and 68 cards. Some people may think we're crazy, but I really enjoyed my birthday celebration.

1 comment:

Denise Hughes said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like so much fun. I love all your creations.

Denise Hughes :)