Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduation Party: Part 4

Submitted by Linda
Now I'm working on handstamped 'thank-yous' for Tommy to send out. I wanted them to continue in the CHS color theme, but wanted to use up this cool polka-dot ribbon that I bought when I was working on a prototype for the party invite. For both cards, the card is white, with a Bravo Burgundy front. The polka-dots are stamped tone on tone with Bravo Burgundy. The card above uses the thank-you from Cute and Curly stamp set, and the graduation hat from Great Grads. And my new favorite tool, the Curly Label punch!

The card below uses Lots of Thoughts, and a couple of square punches!
I think they are the perfect blend of cute (for the mom) and manly (for the grad)!

On Friday, Michelle arrives to put the final cooking plan into action. Stay tuned........

No comments: