Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All Good Things Must Come To An End

Submitted by Michelle
It's my last day at the beach. The weather is cold and windy. Perfect weather for a departure. The ocean is roaring, the surfers are gone and the beach is empty of people.

I'm sad to leave my peaceful spot but I think I'm ready to get back to my life. It is always good to take a break from the hustle and bustle of daily life, but in the end I'm always glad to get back to my cozy home and my dogs and my husband. There are some people who love to travel and consider the world their home. Not me. I like to put down roots and settle in. The home I share with David is indeed my favorite place to be, though the beach runs a very close second.

There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. -- Jane Austen

No comments: