Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Seasonal Plate Idea

Submitted by Linda
Several years ago I was at a friend's home, and she had a cute plate that she purchased from a home party that was designed for messages. I found out that it was really expensive, so I went to plan B: find an inexpensive substitute!

I found this scalloped-cut out plate on ebay for about $10, plus shipping. In the past, I've also seen similar plates at TJMaxx. For each holiday (or family occasion), I change out the ribbon and write something with a basic dry erase marker. I've even used it to write my kids reminder notes.

As usual, I've added some of the container store shred in my bow!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love that plate of yours and every time I see it at your house I am reminded that I want to find one for myself!