Wednesday, February 18, 2009

U Rock!

Submitted by Michelle

On Valentine's Day I received a wonderful care package in the mail from Val-Pal. She visited a week ago and thanked me with a box of heart shaped chocolate chip cookies and other goodies. My favorite item from the box is a mix CD that Valarie put together for me. I've listened to it every day since I received it and am enjoying artists like Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Beyonce and Fergie.

To thank Valarie, I created a card for her. And since I'm enjoying the music so much, I thought "You Rock!" was an appropriate sentiment for the front. I actually designed this card myself - I usually copy an idea from something I've seen or even better, have Linda design cards for me.

In other Valentine's Day news, Courtney (Linda's niece) was the lucky recipient of the Valentine's Gift bag I wrote about here. She is new to stamping and I am so glad her husband gifted her with lots of basics to get her started.


1 comment:

valarie said...

yay! can't wait to get this! :]