Monday, February 9, 2009

I've Got Crush On You, Sweetie Pie

Submitted by: Michelle

One of my stampers is going to feel the love on Valentine's Day when she gets a handmade bag of Stampin' Up! goodies from her husband. He, who shall remain nameless in order to keep the surprise until Saturday, arranged for me to pick out some Stampin' Up! items for his wife. And then, because I try to be the demonstrator that gives and gives, I offered to do the primo wrapping job for him.
I had to use the Raspberry Tart DSP (Designer Series Paper for you non-stampers)to make the bag cuz I love, love, love it and can't get enough of it.

I know you're crossing your fingers and toes hoping it's YOUR husband who went to great lengths to get you the perfect Valentine's Day gift. And, if you don't get this bag on Saturday, be sure to show you're husband the blog so he knows exactly what to do when the next holiday rolls around.

3 comments:

Rachel Stelzer said...

I wish I was there with you guys to play!!!! Have fun & totally cute bag!!!

Veronica said...

Well I know it is not for me (I'm single), BUT whoever gets this bag ... KUDOS to your husband and you should make him his favorite dinner!

Courtney said...

It's me! I'm the wife of the VERY thoughtful husband and owner of a super cute homemade raspberry tart bag filled with stampin' goodies! Thanks Michelle and Aunt Linda for helping to make my Valentine's Day so special!!