Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What I'm Working on This Week

Submitted by Michelle

This weekend my house will be filled with stampers eager to make cards. I have a great group of ladies who come every month to make a Stamp-A-Stack. For a small fee, they get to come and make 10 cards (5 designs - 2 of each.) This month I've focused on Valentine's Day, baby and birthday.

Linda actually created all the cards for me. We made a deal when I was at her house last week: I would clean and organize her crafting room and she would make card samples for me. As I've said in the past, Linda is great at creating something from nothing, while I am a total copier. So, I told her what stamp sets I wanted to use and she worked her magic and made it happen! And if you read our entry from November 15, you probably remember that I am the tidy crafter and Linda is the messy crafter, so my organizational skills were put to good use in Linda's craft room. Nothing like a win-win situation.

If you are in my area and want to make cards this weekend, give me a shout out. I've always got room for more.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Michelle I am sad that I missed out on this, but I cant wait for February's session.

Samantha said...

Looks like she pulled thru again- these are great!!!!! Hope you have some left-over (hint- hint!) You be receiving something tomorrow or Monday- keep a look out!