Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Perks of Creative Friends

Submitted by: Michelle

Last August I attended my first ever Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City. It was 4 days of creativity, inspiration and fun. One of the best things about convention was meeting other demonstrators and beginning new friendships with people who love paper crafting as much as me. Many of the demonstrators that I forged friendships with live right here in Southern California and I've been able to get together with them. One woman in particular, Samantha, has become a great friend and she and I exchange cards when we can. This week I got an envelope in the mail from Samantha and look what was inside!


Aren't they so cute! If you want to see more of Samantha's work, you can check her out here.

1 comment:

samantha said...

wow!!!! What a great friend she is!!!! Super cute cards.... Do have any extra tabs for the new catalog- I need two sets- Please!