Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Confectioneryhouse.com

Submitted by: LindaMaybe I'm crazy, but I look for brightly colored cupcake liners every time I go into a kitchen store, or even a 99 cent store. I use them for a certain kindergarten craft project, but I also want them for making cupcakes - those pastel ones are so bland. I was so excited when I found them in a magazine last fall (the magazine actually showed cupcakes that were in red liners that were made to look like candy apples). I ordered the assorted colors and the brown for 2 of my front row friends for Christmas, so I couldn't talk about them until now!! The colors are bright, and the brown look like the type you may find in a gourmet bakery. They have standard and mini size, plus other things you bakers may need. Their website is www.confectioneryhouse.com. The picture above is "borrowed" from the site, but I'm assuming they won't mind, since they may get some orders as a result.

Don't you just love it when you find something you've been searching for?

No comments: