Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Banner of Love

Submitted by: Michelle
Stampin' Up just debuted their new Spring-Summer Idea Book and Catalog and I was lucky enough to have pre-ordered the Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper. I thought it would be great for a Valentine Banner for my home. The paper is super cute so I'm posting some up close shots of each piece of the banner.
I used the new Heart to Heart punch that matches a stamp in the Love You Much stamp set to make the hearts for the pennants at each end of my banner.

You'll need the Sizzix Big Shot and pennant die from SU if you want to duplicate this banner. However, if you live in my neighborhood or are in my Stamp Club you can always use mine! Happy crafting!

All supplies from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:
Raspberry Tart DSP
Kiwi Kiss Textured Card Stock
Regal Rose Card Stock
Rose Red Card Stock
Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink
Rose Red Classic Ink
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Heart to Heart punch
Chipboard letters from Making Memories
Pink ribbon - generic grosgrain from Michael's.


To order supplies click here.

1 comment:

Veronica C. said...

I lurve it! I feel the need to make one.... :-)