Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wallace Women Gathering

Submitted by: Linda
I could talk for a long time about how thankful I am for my Wallace in-laws. During my 20 years of being married to Craig, I've been privileged to be part of an accepting bunch who really know how to extend grace and serve others. I've also enjoyed watching my nieces and nephews grow up to be such amazing young adults (and great role-models to my boys). Anyway, I've been wanting to gather the Wallace Women for a morning of stamping - and today was our day. Renee and Courtney brought yummy goodies from Some Crust Bakery, and I prepared a stamping session, including the 7 tags that Michelle and I prepared several months back. Pictured below Left to Right are: Ginger, Renee, Me, Gail, Courtney, Kari and Andrea. This is what we worked on. Everyone was excited about doing a project with everything all prepared. I was happy having loved ones in my home, doing a hobby that I love!
Here's everyone with their finished "Tin o' Tags"!
We missed Katie,Tiffany, Linda Lee, Amy and Tina, but we'll have to catch them in a couple of months when we do Valentine's cards!

No comments: