Monday, December 22, 2008

Mini Break in Sierra Madre

Submitted by: Michelle

This weekend I took a road trip to visit Anna and Max, my niece and nephew and I brought along Celeste, one of my former kindergarten students, to play with them. It was great to get out of the desert for a sleepover with the kids.

We arrived at lunch time and the kids enjoyed Mickey D's around a table in Anna's room.
During the afternoon there was nothing but play, play, play and gingerbread cookie decorating, though I think more of the sprinkles and colored sugar may have been comsumed than put on the cookies.



And I got in lots of cuddle time with Anna's new dog Fifi. She is 4 pounds of cuteness that bounces around the house.
I had been feeling a little ho-hum about the holidays this year but after a sleepover with 3 kids I'm ready for Santa and elves and Christmas fun.

No comments: