Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Cards

Submitted by: Michelle
The first weekend of each month I hold a Stamp-A-Stack. I always look forward to it because it means I get to have lots of friends in my house and I get to share my stamping ideas with others. This month we are doing Christmas cards, of course! Last night my Saul Martinez crew was in da' house. They spent about 2 hours making the cards below while I whipped up some salsa and seeded a pomegranate, among other things. Today I have 2 groups of people coming and I'm looking forward to listening to Christmas music, enganging in some lively chatter and possibly baking some ginger crisps while everyone stamps.

I love how Crystal Effects makes Rudolph's nose stand out!

Season of Joy is one of my favorite holiday sets.

I've always wanted to make a hanging ornament card and finally got to it this year.

I love this pocket Thank-You note. The inspiration comes from a fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator, Angie Shen.


This was a total last minute design I found on-line and I think it is my favorite of the group. I was happy to use up some left over Felt Flurries and rhinestone brads.
If you are interested in a supply list of what I used to create the cards you can e-mail me at meshers@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

YAHOO!!! OMG- Thank you Thank you Thank you! I loved my little surprise- that was so sweet of you!!!!!