Thursday, November 6, 2008

Starbuck's Upgrade

Submitted by: Linda


For those of you who know the story of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, you know that if a girl starts a blog, she's going to want a new camera, and she's going to want some photo lessons. All that to say, these pictures aren't too swell, but hopefully you'll get the general idea.

This Starbuck's Gift Card Holder Upgrade is courtesy of our front row friend, Stacey. She made this clever gift card holder out of the hot cup sleeves that come with hot drinks.

She glued together the sleeve to create a pocket to hold the gift card, and bound it with another sleeve to create a cute little "book". I was totally inspired by her creativity!! Notice the cute ribbons tied into the binding. Nothing spreads joy and sunshine like cute ribbons!

She brought it to me to sign and pass on to a friend who did both of us a favor, and even gave me the cello bag, ready to go with brown kraft shred and the black checked ribbon! What a pal. Tomorrow I'll be giving it to the (male) friend who helped us out. I'll bet he won't really appreciate the effort that went into this....but I'm sure his wife will! Thank you, Stacey!


1 comment:

Lara said...

Hey Linda , you should look into getting a canon powershot. You can usually find them on Amazon for under $200 and they take GREAT photos! I could give you some pointers too :)


Lara