Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our Workspaces: A Study of Contrasts

Submitted by Linda at Michelle's House:
So, we are working like busy bees on our fun projects here in the desert. We thought you might get a laugh seeing the contrast in our crafting styles. The first picture is my workspace in Michelle's Craft Room: productive but cluttered. I usually keep working until I can't find anything and then I do a quick "refresh'' and keep going. Actually Michelle, who says I have some messy habits, will often do my refreshing for me if I wait long enough!

Now notice Michelle's pristine work space! She lives faithfully by her "clean as you go" motto and it serves her well.
The good news is that our messiness or cleanliness doesn't keep us from having a blast together, creating and laughing. We're planning on posting pictures of all that we got accomplished this weekend, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you two need to start your own comedy act. stamp on!