Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One of my Best Days Ever!

Today was one of my best days! At my school's annual Walk-n-Roll-a-Thon, a lucky teacher is chosen to climb a fire ladder to kick off the event. This year it was my turn!!! I've been hoping to do this for a few years now...who ever gets to climb a fire ladder unless they're a fire fighter??? So, here's the truck......


....Now the fire fighters are getting me all geared up and giving me instructions......

....not my most flattering photo, but I'm sooo excited!
....Starting the climb......
....at the top....students are cheering me on........
....at the top! I'm wearing a mic here and giving a shout out to my kindergarten friends and kicking off the walking and rolling (the nice fireman below me did ask me to hang on)! What a fun experience!

2 comments:

Veronica C. said...

My hands are sweating ... just looking at the pictures makes me nervous! On the other hand ... how exciting! Congratulations :-)

Stacey said...

How awesome! I'm so impressed that you let go up there!