Sunday, October 26, 2008

What I'm Working On Tonight

Submitted by: Michelle

I'm always full of energy after hanging out with Linda. She's the kind of friend who is so positive and upbeat that it rubs off and keeps me going for days (and that's why she's in the front row!) Despite being on the go in Claremont all weekend and driving home today, I still had the energy to do a little stamping tonight. A friend called this afternoon asking if I had a sympathy card and that lead to tonight's inspiration.* Of course, I can't make just 1 of anything so I made 8.

All materials from Stampin' Up! Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Warmest Regards. Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Urban Garden DSP. Ink: Night of Navy, Versamark. Ribbon: Old Olive Twill Tape Technique: Embossing

Have to have it? Click here to buy Stampin' Up! products via my website.

*Clarification: My friend who called inspired me to work on a sympathy card however, I found the design for the card at Splitcoaststampers. I tweaked it a bit, but the original idea is not mine.

2 comments:

Rachel Stelzer said...

These are cute & so easy. I might have to make a few myself!

Rach :)

Veronica said...

I love the cards .... :-)