Monday, October 27, 2008

What I'm Working on Tonight: Part Deux

Click on the photo to see the boxes up close.

Submitted by: Michelle


Tomorrow night is my La Quinta stamp club and as usual, I've waited until the day before to figure out what we're going to make. Actually, that's not totally true. I've been thinking about making these boxes for quite some time. I just waited until tonight to make them. While some might call it procrastination, I prefer to think of it as mental grazing.

I really dig making boxes, bags and other crafty things out of DSP (designer series paper). I've also been nutty about embossing lately so all the tags are the product of white or gold embossing powder.

While my front row friend Linda is a creator when it comes to crafting, I am definitely a copier. All box designs are the product of Linda Hansen at Stampin' Up!

All materials from Stampin' Up!: Tall bag- Holiday Treasures DSP, Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin ribbon, silver cord, Little Felt Flurries, Circle Fire rhinestone brad; Square Box - Ski Slope DSP, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Whisper White cardstock, Old Olive cardstock, Real Red cardstock, Seasonal sayings rub-ons, white embossing powder, So Many Scallops stamp set, Scallop punch and circle punches (1 3/8", 1 1/4"); Triangle Box - Holiday Treasures DSP, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, gold cord, Old Olive cardstock, Riding Hood Red cardstock, white embossing powder, tag punches, Perfect Presentation stamp set; Rectangle Box - Holiday Treasures DSP, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, gold cord, Old Olive cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, gold embossing powder, square scallop punch, corner rounder punch, Punches Three stamp set.

To order any of the above materials, click here.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Well- Congrats to you girls! Lovin this blog- I am fo' shu' a follower!
I am a bit jealous- You girls have something truely delightful- a "front row friendship" very rare!

Love the boxes and the sympathy cards and the solid wrapping paper(I do that to!)
Can't wait for the next post- I will be adding you to my blog roll and a little post on my blog about your blog! Can''t wait for some yummy recipes!

Veronica C. said...

I love making these boxes ... I revised the Tall box to half-size and used up all my Hallooween Designer Paper from last year and made cute treat bags to hand out to my friends at work.