Thursday, November 13, 2008

Turkey Lurkey


Submitted by Michelle

Linda and I are members of a stamp club in Claremont and I am the Stampin' Up! demonstrator who runs it. We have a great group of front row worthy friends that we stamp with every month. This card is one I created for our last club. (Actually, I didn't create it, I stole the idea out of my Stamping Success magazine.) It didn't involve a lot of stamping but my people loved the opportunity to play with punches and fold paper.

All materials from Stampin' Up! Cardstock: More Mustard, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black. Ink: Chocolate Chip Stamp Set: Holidays and Wishes. Punches: Boho Blossoms, Scallop, Circles (1 3/8", 3/4", 1/4"), Double circle. Ribbon: Chocolate Chip satin.

Shameless plug: To purchase any of the above supplies, click here to visit my website.

No comments: