Friday, October 31, 2008

Thank You, Danielle


Submitted by: Linda
Happy Halloween!
I wanted you all to see this darling treat given to me by my friend Danielle and her family. Danielle was one of my kindergarten students (3 years ago) and I also had the privilege of teaching her brother Bradan. They are both such neat kids, I was so sad when they moved on to first grade! Their mom Jodi has a "forever" spot in my front row. She is so positive, and is always a giver. She is part of our monthly Stamp Club, so Michelle also gets the benefit of knowing her.

So....back to the treat. It is a Starbuck's drink bottle, decorated for Halloween and filled with goodies. Nothing says love and friendship like a cute treat like this one!

Also pictured are some Starbuck's bottles I made a few years past, for my boys' high school teachers. The two pastel bottles were made from Stampin' Up supplies, the other was made using Claremont High School papers and colors. They can be decorated for any season, holiday or event. Click on the pictures to see the bottles in better detail.

Hope you had a "spook"tacular Halloween!

No comments: